The Aeolian Hall Musical Arts Association was incorporated in 2001 and received status as a charity in February of 2003. It is currently operating the Aeolian Performing Arts Centre and its objectives are to sustain and grow its larger Vision and Mission. In order to continue this pathway, help is needed. All contributions whether small or large make a huge difference and will help sustain the Aeolian’s future. Donations can be accepted in the following categories:
- Production of art, drama, music, workshops, athletic activities, handicrafts, hobbies, and recreation for the benefit of the general public.
- Support of any educational programs which benefit the general public.
- Support of outreach programs.
- Maintenance and repair of our facilities.
- Equipment, tools, materials, and other items which benefit the above listed objects.
- Capital funds to purchase or rent more facility.
There are so many ways to support us.
Donate Online at: www.CanadaHelps.org
Send a cheque made out to: AHMAA
Make a donation by debit or Credit Card.
A tax receipt can be provided for monetary donations or donations in kind which have an official appraisal. Donations for services cannot receive a tax receipt as per CRA regulations.