- Dozens of London Based Artists featured
- The Aeolian brings 70,000 plus clients into the hall annually giving artists a larger viewing than most galleries
- Sales are approximately 30% of exhibited works
- Aeolian takes a 30% commission on all sales which helps with its mission
- A great way to engage our clients and make a richer experience during their visit
- A wonderful way to support local artists
- Collaboration with other organizations such as University Hospital to jointly raise funds with art
Aeolian Hall Administrative Coordinator and Art Show Jurist Janice Mark enjoying “The London Nine” art show which was on display until July 2017. The Fall Art Show, featuring Vanessa Zita Vanderidder, Kristina Simpson, Sebouh Koulan and Ani Sarian opened on Wednesday, September 6 at Aeolian Hall. Music: F.J.Haydn (1732-1809) Capriccio performed by Artistic Director Clark Bryan, from the third volume of Jewel Box (1999). Video: Jason Plant, MC Spirit Studios.
Rent The Aeolian
The Aeolian is a beautiful, unique, award-winning location to host your event.
While particularly renowned for its acoustic/live music presentations, the Aeolian is a versatile facility and can host all sorts of events from weddings and parties to conferences and fundraisers.
Give to Culture
Explore the arts. Support your community. Discover yourself.
The Aeolian relies heavily upon a strong base of community support that benefits many projects and events. All contributions, whether small or large, make a huge difference and will help sustain The Aeolian Musical Arts Association’s mission and future.