Shows/Seating: All shows are general admission/seating, unless otherwise specified. Shows vary between row seating and cabaret style, depending on the event.The hall is located on the second and third floor of The Aeolian Performing Arts Centre. The balcony may not be open for all events.
Bar: Fully Licensed Bar Services.
Accessibility: We are accessible to the main floor and balcony. An accessible washroom is located on the balcony level. Please contact the Aeolian box office if you require accommodations (ex. to reserve accessible seating, to alert us of serious nut allergy, etc). For information on The Aeolian Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Policy please click here.
Scent Policy: In consideration of those with allergies and sensitivities, the Aeolian encourage patrons to come fragrance free to events/concerts.
- Tickets are available for purchase by phone 519 672 7950 (Visa and Mastercard) or in person (Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash). Tickets are also available online through the appropriate Aeolian event page.
- To pick up your tickets in advance of the event, please visit our box office at 795 Dundas St. East, London, ON between the hours of 10am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. There are NO REFUNDS issued for ticket purchases.
- Tickets for most shows are also available at Grooves, (Clarence & York) & The Village Idiot (Askin & Wortley in Wortley Village).
- In order to pick up your tickets, you may be required to present the following:
- Your valid photo ID, driver’s license or your credit card with which you purchased the tickets.
- The box office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets from Aeolian Hall or if the photo ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. If someone other than the purchaser is picking up the tickets, they need to have a signed note from the credit card holder indicating that who has been given permission to sign their slip on their behalf, along with personal contact info – phone, email or street address.
- Aeolian Hall does not mail tickets.
- Student ticket rates are offered are for full time students only at recognized institution. This includes elementary, secondary and post-secondary instituations. Proof may be required.
Box Office Service Charges: All events produced by The Aeolian include service charges. Some events may have an additional service charge to cover the bank and processing fees, these are events which are not produced by the Aeolian. We are encouraging our promoters to include our service charges and tax in their ticket prices. This may not always be possible and thus a current service charge rate per ticket will apply. Online purchases will include a service charge set by "Vendini". This service does not belong to the Aeolian and thus we have no control over the amounts charged for this convenience.
Main Floor: Concert/Theatre Style seating configuration: 240
Balcony Level: Concert/Theatre Style seating configuration: 60