Volunteering in the Office
The Aeolian office is the heart of operations and is a vibrant and challenging work place. As the Aeolian continues to develop, standard operating systems are being refined, changed and developed to reflect the growth in business.
Opportunities for volunteering abound! Below are a few of the roles needed and a brief description of the duties. Current volunteers have enjoyed flexibility with various task descriptions and often combine many of them in a given day!
- Answering phones and greeting walk-in customers
- Working with transactions involving Visa, Mastercard, Debit and cash transactions
- Use of record keeping systems
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Interacting with walk-in clients and public
- Answering basic inquiries if comfortable and referring other inquiries
This could include any of the following:
- Data Base entries
- Checking email correspondence and referring messages to staff
- Market research
- Graphic Design and Marketing
- Website updating
Once familiar with the Aeolian facility, a volunteer learn to show a client around the building discussing its history and features. Volunteers may also choose to help current clients around hall set up and load-in for events.
Distribution of Poster and Marketing Materials:
Volunteers can participate in assisting the Aeolian to distribute Event and other Marketing materials around the city.