OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Welcome back Aeolian Hall patrons! It has been tough, but we are so thrilled to be able to present live music to a live audience once again!
To keep everyone safe when attending our concerts, we are doing the following:
- We are complying the requirements and recommendations from federal, provincial, and local health authorities to enhance the safety of our facility
- In addition, we are requiring that all patrons be double vaccinated before attending a concert, except for patrons who, for medical reasons, are not vaccinated and children 12 years old or younger (See policy below)
- We are requiring that clean well-fitted masks (such as a single use surgical mask) be worn indoors
- We have placed hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the building. Please sanitize your hands upon entering the building, and wash your hands after using the restrooms
- Our upgraded HVAC system ensures the air you breath is fresh and filtered
- We thoroughly clean the Hall before concerts and sanitize before, during and after the concerts.
vaccination policy for employees, volunteers, patrons and guests
The Aeolian Hall follows best practices in safety and immunization for all employees, volunteers, patrons and guests who participate in our programming or enter The Aeolian or its buildings. Our immunization policy – as well as decisions on social distancing, masking, etc. – are guided by legislation of the Province of Ontario and recommendations of the Middlesex London Health Unit. Due to the changing nature of the environment and the resultant public health policy changes, our policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
Immunization Policy (Printable Version)
To ensure that Aeolian Hall Musical Arts Association employees, volunteers, patrons and guests are adequately immunized to minimize their risk of infection and to reduce the risk of transmission to others.
The Aeolian is committed to protecting employees, volunteers, patrons and guests from hazards in the workplace, including infectious and vaccine preventable diseases and to maintaining a protected environment.
Aeolian Hall Musical Arts Association employees, volunteers, patrons and guests are required as a condition of entry and of employment, to:
- Comply with daily screening measures;
- Provide documentation of immunization status (wherein two immunizations are required for entry to any Aeolian Hall building or to participate in any Aeolian Hall program), INCLUDING:
- Proof of two immunizations and a piece of photo identification or, once available,
- A valid COVID-19 Passport and a piece of photo identification.
- Wear a mask at all times with the following exceptions: eating, drinking, performing on stage, playing a wind or brass instrument in a classroom setting.
covid-19 production ticketing update
Since March 2020, a significant number of productions have been postponed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many shows scheduled for early 2020 were rescheduled into 2021 and have now been postponed for a second time. We approach reopening with an enormous degree of caution to ensure the safety of our performers, patrons and volunteers. Every show that was affected by the pandemic is one that we plan to produce and we continue to work with artists and their management to secure dates as appropriate.
All rescheduled shows will be added to our EVENTS page. If a production you are interested in does not appear there, that means that we have no further details to offer by phone or email. As soon as we can, we will notify patrons by way of our website and social media of new event dates.
Your tickets are safe.
- When the show is announced, your seats will move to the new date and time, so no action is required on your part.
- If at anytime after we resume ticket sales you see a show you want to attend first, you may request an exchange.
- If you are uncomfortable waiting, you may request that your tickets be converted into a donation to The Aeolian and its program and receive a tax receipt for their value.
In keeping with our policy, ticket refunds are not available.